Friday, May 16, 2008

Got myself a jab, and...

(this picture was taken yesterday night 15/5/2008, before i started to throw up..., yummy hands!)

Grandpa and Grandma took me to clinic yesterday. Little did I known that I will be taking the 2nd shot that day. While waiting for my turn, I saw some little girls and boys took the injection and cried. I observed them with questions in my mind: why they cried? And I didn't know that I will be the next victim for the injection...
Once my name was called, Grandma took me in the room and the nurse pulled my leg to prepare for the injection. It was then I relised that I am going to get a shot from them! I screamed for help but they ignored me. Eventually the nurse managed to inject the medicine to my leg while I was screaming for help...
When I got home in the afternoon, felt drowsy and got asleep in no time. Zzzzz......
And then the fever came. Gosh, really felt uncomfortable for whole day. Mommy came back from work, and she fed me until I slept at 10.30 p.m., Grandpa touched my head and said that I needed to eat medicine, but he scared that I will vomit after that. Mommy said why not try and see since I was fever, I needed to take the medicine. So Grandpa gave me a spoonful of the fever syrup. The taste of the syrup was so bad that I cannot take it anymore, and I cried.
It was then I vomitted all the milk and the syrup out, and the puke was all over Mommy's and my body, phew! I had to take a bath again due to this, and Grandpa fed me milk again since I vomitted the milk just now, but again I throw up and it was all over my newly changed clothes and Grandpa's clothes. Have to change for second time...
The fever eventually gone this morning, and I hope that I would never need to take the medicine again...please...

No comments:

How old am I now?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie