Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ouch! My fingers...


Yesterday morning Daddy and Grandpa helped me to cut my fingernails. It has been around 2 months since my first fingernail cutting. In these 2 months my face was scracthed by my nails several times (if I didn't wear my mittens). Grandpa has to tell Daddy to cut the nails to prevent scracthes.

Well, I was awake when this was done, and I was kind of scared (I can see Daddy was under pressure when he helped me to cut my fingernails). Tried to pull back my hands few times, but I was being held by Grandpa. It ended up my middle finger on the left and thumb on the right were being cut...wahhhhh....~~poor me!


(Daddy felt guilty after he did this, and he told Mummy...)


No comments:

How old am I now?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie